CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Its been months since I've blogged and I'm gonna blog about boogers!

Hey everyone, I am not sure if I am back or not. I thought I would stop in to tell you something that is so great about kids. Its their nose picking! I catch one pickin' their nose and ask them not to (won't mention who because they might be embarrassed) but about an half hour later I hear the same child telling one of their siblings not to pick their nose! I love kids and how they clearly see the mote in everyone else's eye!

Alex turns 7 on Saturday. We are going to have a birthday party. Its a soda geyser party. I guess we will eat pizza and make soda geysers (you know like with mentos). He also wanted to make soda guns! Holy crap-- that is out of my area of expertise! He imagined something up that had a pipe of any type with a hole in it and a cap, that opens up to fit a mento inside then it explodes and you shoot it. A pretty cool I idea I must say! I thought he meant you shoot at each other, and when I said mothers would probably not like that, he said he meant a target. It was a good idea but we are moving to marshmallow guns instead-- I can do those! I'll let you know how it goes! Any other ideas in case it turns into total chaos and I don't have enough to do? A pinata is always good huh?

I hope to drop back in here every so often and fill you in on various parts of life! Most everyone who reads my blog now knows of the divorce I think. So I guess I am safe to talk about that. however I don't plan to tonight, other than to say things are going well. However as time goes on I might share a thought or to as a way to laugh or cry or vent or get an opinion. Ok so I just remembered a couple of you who don't know about the divorce. Crap... I think I'll post this anyway. I read back some of my older posts and decided that I really do like to blog as a way of journaling. I had forgotten the feelings I had during some of those events and the details. I am not the best journaler, but I do like to blog on occasion- its much more fun to share things with other people. I love you all! Thanks for the amazing support and love! I'll be in touch soon.

5 comments:

Mark and Jessica said...

Good to have you back. I enjoy reading your great comments and insights.

I'm glad you're holding in there. Look forward to talking to you soon.

Tara Rickards said...

Glad to see you blogging!! I have thought about you so much! I'm glad you are doing okay. I love you and I am here if you need me.

Kim said...

Just read your three most recent posts. More mice, huh? You're awesome - I don't know if I could have gotten rid of them! Yuck! We still need to get the kids together for a playdate... Call me when your schedule is free. :)

Shawna said...

Oh my gosh Alisa!! Please email me when you get a chance so we can catch up!

Laurie said...

Okay, I was one that did not know. I'm sorry to be so out of the loop. I'm glad you are doing well. Hang in there. You are amazing!