CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I got "tagged"

I'm new enough to blogging that I have never been "tagged" before so I am actually kind of excited about this- Mandy. That is not an open invitation to everyone else to tag me (I already get asked to sub for everything in church because people know I won't say "no") it is just my first time and the first time is always kind of exciting. But beware you might get tagged by me now! I have answered about a million things like this via email, but now bloggin's the in thing.

10 years ago I was... Barely pregnant with my first child, while going to school part time at BYU and working full-time for Utah Valley Regional Medical Center at the Family Practice Residency Clinic.

5 things on my 'to do' list today: Well this is for tomorrow now. My only plans tonight are to relax for a bit and then go to bed.
1. Get up and get Ashlin off to school so I can exercise and shower before my VT's come at 9:30
2. Get Alex's school work done, get him lunch and off to pm kindergarten .
3. Go VT at 1pm
4. Fold the loads and loads of laundry that I have been avoiding for a couple days now.
5.Take the kids to the library to return the books we finished reading and get new ones.


Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. Pay someone to finish our home (the addition parts we haven't finshed yet and to do what remodeling we have on our list) I guess that is if I didn't just decide I had enough money to just scratch this home alltogether.
2. Give some to charitable places anyone or thing that needed it (not necessarily a particular organization)
3. Travel to some really cool places all over the world that I have never been before... NY, HI, Cancun, all places tropical, Germany, China, Africa, France, Itay.
4. Invest
wonder if I should switch anything above out for lipo?

3 of my bad habits:
1. Staying up too late
2. touching my food with my fingers (I am a lot better at this now- because Ed asked me to be)
3. being late (getting better- we have 9am church and I haven't once been late AND I have to get all 3 kids ready alone because Ed is at PEC)
boy this subject wasn't a fun one, fessing up not easy.

5 Places I've lived:
1. California
2. Washington state
3. Arizona
4. Utah

5 jobs I've had:
1. Hostess and Server at Mel's Diner and the Skyroom Restaurant at BYU
2. Janitor for OBGYN office
3. Museum of Art Cafe at BYU (did catering and food prep- was the designated smoothie maker at Skyroom)
4. Did a lot of regular babysitting and nannying. Not just for my aunt every friday, but later for the owner of Mel's diner -was the afterschool mom while their mom worked, also came home from college one summer to work full time for a mom while she worked as a nurse.
5. Patient service rep for the Family Practice Residency, at UVRMC Hospital in Provo. That was fancy for scheduling appts and checking patients out.


Things most people don't know about me:
1.I originally studied to be a dietician but have since changed my career path several times and am currently unsure what I will graduate as- because I will graduate.
2. I held and office in the future Homemakers of America while in High School and even went to a regional meeting representing that office instead of school one day. I don't remember which office. The reason I joined was to have it on my admission papers to BYU- I figured they dig that kind of stuff. I didn't take it seriously enough, but maybe I should have since I currently am a Homemaker of America.

Now I tag: (sorry)
1. Erin Ginos (I didn't do any other sisters or sis-in-law, because I didn't want to use up their options)
2. Becky Parker
3. Kim Johnson
4. Erin Allen (but she will have to do it when she gets her internet up and going she just moved to London!)

PS. I realize the time stamp on this is for when I started it at around 6pm, but I had to stop and didn't get to finishing it until 11pm. So don't think I am THAT lazy, to say that I am relaxing and going to bed at 6pm.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Well I did it, I did my tagged blog, hope you enjoy it!:)

ooh, my word verification just had the word bal in it, funny huh?

Jenna Wood said...

That was so fun Alisa!! I loved learning new things about you.