CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Big Breakfast Diet

This is not going to be a long post. I merely want to point out how my last title is about how I am a pig and this next title is about an article that advocated eating a big breakfast while on a diet. Take from that what you will.

Anyway this is a great article so check it out. I love that it doesn't give carbs a bad wrap but encourages them. It goes on to show how low-carb diets are MUCH less sucessful in the long run. I have always hated and never even thought of trying a low-carb diet. Sorry for the strong opinions. One thing it doesn't say that I think is important is that the carbs we do eat should pack in a lot of fiber. Here's the link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25286161/

So read it and twalk amongst yourselfs.

4 comments:

Jenna Wood said...

Hey, you're doing about as much summer blogging as I am. It's hard when everyone is home all the time, huh.

I agree with you. Low carbs is just another fab diet. But you're right that we shouldn't be eating white, fiberless bread, white fiberless pasta, etc.

Those calories SHOULD pack a nutritional punch.

Molly W. said...

Hey friend~I think we all need an update on your summer. :)

Erin said...

Yeah, I was just about to tell you that it was about time to update but your friend has done it already! Waiting....:)

Alisa said...

ok I get it and I agree completely. It has been a bit crazy. Tonight is too late so I'll do it tomorrow. In the mean time I'll be thinking of the how I can best sum it all up.