CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Proof that I'm a pig

Tonight we went to a neighborhood BBQ and we had a watermelon eating contest which I was somehow convinced to compete in and I actually won. Up against some men and my husband included. I ate like the sloppiest, loudest, rudest eater ever. To make it worse I was laughing so hard that food was coming out of my mouth and at one point watermelon juice sprayed out like when you have drink in your mouth and someone makes you laugh. One guy declared after that that he was done. It wasn't my most attractive moment. My hair was sticky and glued together at places from getting watermelon on it and my make-up was coming off and watermelon was in my eye. So I don't win races that I run in, or anything else for that matter, but a food race... I can kick butt! What can I say I AM a pig.

9 comments:

Julie said...

Don't you always eat watermelon that way, Alisa?

Alisa said...

Ha ha-- funny!

Erin said...

ugh! i think you and dad should have a contest at the reunion b/c he used to win those back in CA. good job!

Alisa said...

I know he participated in them but did he WIN them? I am ALL for a watermelon eating contest at the reunion- I think I may even be able to take Dad. So it is-- we will have a contest! Erin watch out and practice up-- Julie you too and we will just see who the bigges pig is! I would rather do it in front of my family anyway where I don't care about making a fool of myself. I don't like children to participate because I think that could likely end in an ER visit.

Laurie said...

I love watermelon! My all time most favorite food ever! I love that you won the contest. Do you use seedless? I can't wait to hear the results from the family reunion contest you all just planned. Go Alisa!

Autumn said...

Hey I just got a blog!

Tara Rickards said...

Alisa, I am laughing so hard! You are awesome!

Jenna Wood said...

Har, har, snort giggle!!

You wrote that so well. I can so picture you. It sound like fun!

Molly W. said...

I think it proves what a good sport you are, not that you're a pig. :) Yeah, lets look at it that way! Way to go by the way!!