CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Blog startup

This is my blog startup. I have put this off because I always figured I would be a lousy blogger. My opinion hasn't really changed- I still think I will be lousy- updating every what--6 months! I'll try to be better. I always figured blogs were for people who, well, write regularly- like in a journal or for people who like to scrapbook or for really young people. Ed talked me into giving it a try recently and I decided to agree because I was getting ready to post some Halloween pictures. I figured I might as well have one main place I can post them to be viewed- there is something to be said about that. I tried having a webpage years ago and it took so much time! Ed promised me this is easier and less time consuming. I hope it is or else this isn't going to go very far. Anyway enough of that attitude- this is going to be a great experience that will help me to share my family with you. I have enjoyed the rest of your blogs, so now is my turn to share.

0 comments: