CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Poll

On my last blog I wrote (then transferred to this blog) a little story/blurb about sugar vs. non-sugar cereal. If you want to read it then you can scroll down- it's called The Cereal Debate. I wanted at the time to put up a poll, just for fun, but myspace does not have that option. Now that I am on blogspot I was THRILLED to find out that I could put up a poll. I am glad to see that so far I am not alone when it comes to cereal choices. I can see this poll thing being kind of a big deal for me, because I just really like them :) (giggle). So stay tuned as I think of more ways to use them!!! Thank you for all who have and will participate in the poll! Oh and you couldn't read the poll with my old template, so I changed it, wasn't planning on keeping it necessarily anyway-- its all under construction-- still is.

0 comments: