CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Haircut Hayday

December 09
In need of a Haircut

I have been feeling like I have needed a haircut for weeks now. My hair just doesn't look or feel clean on the ends anymore. I love the feeling of clean cut ends. I have been planning to go get a cut for the past two weeks but Ed has had to leave town both weeks for a couple days and so things have been so busy. As I mentioned the kids are out of school which makes it harder too. I still haven't found a hairdresser I love, it seems my haircut is just as bad whether I spend $10 or $30 for it. This week is the week I told Ed I was going to go and get it done. I saw Hillary Swank on the Rachael Ray Show (you will hear me talk about this show as I watch it a lot for recipe ideas and other stuff- it is what I exercise to) and I loved her hair. It was fairly short because she had donated it to Pantene who has a charity like Locks of Love. Then on another RR (just know that means Rachael Ray) they talked about this website which, I have listed below, where you can upload a picture and see your face with celebrity hair on it. They've got a lot of choices. They had Katie Holmes has a cute do similar to Swanks, didn't work so well on me. I tried my hair with several styles. I sent them to my email so I could try to post them here, it was a lot of fun. When I get them I will post them, they still haven't actually gotten to my email. Anyway you should check out the site. You can change the hair color and everything, it took me a second to get it all fine tuned. Anyway here is the link- have fun!
http://www.instyle.com/instyle/package/general/0,,20053589,00.html

0 comments: