CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

In Style Haircut

Under the title of Haircut Hayday below I talk about a thing that is on InStyle.com that you can use to see yourself in different celebrity hairstyles. I kept trying to get them to post to my old blog but it would never work and I gave up. I have discovered however with this blog I can post them. So here they are... Oh and I looked and looked but could not find a picture of just me, only of me holding kids and babies. The one I used is of me holding Sam on his blessing day so you see part of him behind the hair.



























































There they all are! A little better on the originals and some more than others! It was fun.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Reese and Cameron are by far my faves. I'd like to see you with real bangs sometime! Now that we have a faster connection, I think I'll give it a try, too.

Oh, and I was the one person who answered NO to the sugar cereal poll. I only buy true sugar cereals on VERY rare occasions (truthfully I can't remember the last time I did, but I know I have...I think). But, I do but frosted mini wheats and a few others that have added sugar. For these cereals, the nutrition (fiber especially) far outweighs the sugar. To me, sugar cereals are like vitamins -- a bunch of vitamins and minerals thrown together and called healthy.

In an FSN class at BYU I learned that adding sugar to cereal is still way less than if you buy it pre-sweetened. I let the girls put sugar on IF they ask, but I don't offer it to them (they usually don't). It's just something I do and have always done.

Julie said...

Boy, you are having a blast with your new blog, and I love it! I love your hairdos and I especially love the ones with bangs! Who knew? I think I'm gonna try the hair thing, too! I'll probably have to take a pic of myself just for that purpose, because I have virtually nothing of myself like that. I usually avoid the camera...

Erin said...

Hey, those pics are funny aren't they? I did mine but they never got emailed to me for some reason. I like the ones with bangs too. ..."I like her bangs....

Alisa said...

I would love to see all of you with your celebrity hair! Kariann-- I think we have had sugar cereal for far to long to ever go back, although you make me think. I usually do by the healthier more fiber rich ones, which makes me feel better. My kids don't like some of the sugary ones because they are TOO sweet. Still Ed is probably the biggest reason I buy sugary kind! The favorite sugar kind in our house is Cinnamon Toast Crunch and unfortunately it is high in sugar and low in fiber.

Alisa said...

PS who knew the bangs huh? Still I don't think I could get the bangs to look like that on me because of my cowlicks.

Alisa said...

erin- they probably went to your junk mail. It took me a while to realize mine were in there.

anna said...

i think reese is my favorite. although it's obvious you could pull off a lot of those styles! lucky girl!!