CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Elf

One of my favorite Christmas movies, actually all time movies is ELF! I love it we have already watched it like 3 times this season. That is a lot for our family, for one movie,-- when mom is included let me say that. I don't get tired of it I laugh and laugh and laugh. Ashlin is funny because she seriously has a talent to quote just about any part of the movie. She'll just pop out with some quip and I giggle and wonder where she got it. Then she says "remember that part in Elf where bladdy blooh blaa blaa." See my memory is so bad I can't even recall. One that she quotes all the time though is "What's a Christmasgram I want one!" only she will insert other words instead of Christmasgram. I can't wait to watch it again. Most of the times I "watch it" I am doing dishes or cooking or something but not actually sitting and watching, maybe next I can actually sit and watch! Sam (turned 2 in Oct.) even watches parts and gets they are funny and laughs out loud. Like the part where Buddy springs himself off of the couch and onto the Christmas tree to put the star on top. Oh I love Christmas! Still no decorations up. But we worked our fingers to the bone today -- my body aches all over. We are still getting the living room ready. We should finally be able to start floors (we are putting wood in) tomorrow. We finshed trim and paint and lighitng today. A new entryway chandelier, some recessed lights, wallboxes, chairrail, crown, the works. We want to die but we love our living room so far.

0 comments: