CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Peer Pressure

Here I am at Blogspot. I honestly was getting used to the myspace and learned how to make my blog look decent and learned how to blog pretty quickly and everything. I was quite happy there, but I would see my sisters and other people get like 9 or more comments while I would get TWO, usually from my sisters who took pity on me. If it was a lucky day I would get one from my husband or another friend out of nowhere. This may not improve the prospects and if not, then I'll just know that, what?, my blog is crap. Anyway I don't want people to feel undue pressure to comment (okay yeah I do). No it just was more thankless than mothering to write blogs and know that I could never even ask a question in it (I love those type of blogs) and expect responses because I am the only myspacer. I do however get plenty of request from all kinds of weirdos wanting me to add them to my friends list. Uhh no thank you-- My list is reserved for only the BEST! You'll see that I have added a link to a recipe blog, with has recipes that are low calorie and look beautiful and tastey. I got the link from my sister, who got it from our sister-in-law who got it from her aunt. Watch out Rachael Ray. I will still watch you, but there's someone else. Someone who knows what it is like to have a child and who has actually had to do Weight Watchers like most of us and who makes a normal salary (probably)intead of the million dollar disposable income you have. Oh and Rach, you know I like you and I don't mean to hurt your feelings but Roni is less annoying. This girl does video posts of her making the foods and I have already started to plan on when and how I am going to make her recipes-- she lists the calorie and fat and fiber count and everything too. She also has a really cute little boy that helps her with the stuff sometimes. I still like Rach and her meals but I am going to have to figure out what I can do for calories and stuff for her meals, because her servings are HUGE and she has a love affair with EVOO and drenches her food in it. I blame her for some of the weight I am dealing with. Thanks for finding this girl for me all of you, but from the beginning -- Becky -- her site is awesome.

0 comments: