CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Too Many Stores

My kids are out of school (off track because we do year round school.) I caulked all the trim in the living room-- remember the job I was avoiding last night, its done! Then we went to the library, Ikea, Wal-Mart and Target. I should not have done all of that. I was so worn out by the time we got home and Sam was literally screaming out loud in the last store. I don't know why I did all that. I guess it is the hope that tomorrow we won't have to go anywhere, or hardly anywhere. I'm suppose to paint the living room tomorrow. How am I going to do that with all the kids home and hanging around and Ed out of town. Don't ask. Okay so the point of me telling you all of this except for you to cry for me more. Is to ask you all... do you go to too many stores with your kids? I wish I could put a survey where you click the dot that says 1,2,3 or 4 in response to my question- How many stores can you go to at a time with your kids? I saw a blog that had one of those little survey things. I love those!

0 comments: